Thursday 8 August 2013

Picture Post: Infection

Personal life has been pretty busy the last two weeks, so as an apology here's a photomanip for your viewing pleasure.

As mentioned before I've been collecting pictures from MetArt to build up character pictures for SymCity. These browsing sessions always end up taking longer than expected, and I came across model Marketa B looking for "wet" pictures. This particular picture from the set happened to catch my eyes and I just had to play with it :)

I know most of my photomanips are squick and hive orientated, but that's mostly because I find hive and squick the main type of fetish that requires a lot of manipulation. That's not to say everything else were easy, but it's so much harder to find images of this sort that I feel the need to contribute back to the community!

The tentacle was made from scratch using a combination of shear filter and warp tool, with some textures added afterwards. I also had to steal another model's genitals as the original pose doesn't give a good pentration view. Whilst the image is now anatomically incorrect, it looks more "right" to me to see the labia with the tentacle assault.

1 comment:

  1. I don´t care about squids, squicks, snails, parasites or tentacles and stuff. It´s not like I hate them or such, it just does not do for me. However, you did a pretty good job with the manip. I would have not noticed something amiss if you would not have told so.

    - CR -

    ReplyDelete