Saturday 24 August 2013

Picture Post: Examination

Medical examinations, especially gyno exams have always pushed my buttons especially if it's MC themed. I don't picture torture scenes, but pleasure overdrive, mind break or reluctant submission. The idea of being restrained and pleasured is so hot to me I often wish I was born a girl...

I guess the medical theme is purely incidental... that's why even after 7 years, Callidus's amazing Makeover is still one of my absolute favourite piece of MC erotic manipulation.

Anyways, I came across the source material for this piece on fuskator and felt I really had to do something with it. I hesitated after my last pretty average manips, but hope I've redeemed myself somewhat.

3 comments:

  1. I´m not in for gyno stuff of any kind, that never pushes my buttons.^^ The story is ok though. I think the collar looks cheap and the mask could probably use some layer effect on the edges to make it look less painted on.

    - CR -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like this one! You did a great job 'hanging' the tubes, they have a very natural arc to them. Her facial expression is wonderful and I like the mask a lot - I may have to try out your mask tutorial, there are some techniques in there that are new to me and I really enjoy the effect.

    An easy bump for this one would be to have the glowing collar just faintly reflected on the bottom of the mask.

    Wonderful text, too, it really pushes the right buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback guys!

    I did think the mask was a bit weak after I posted it, realising I spent most of my time on the tubes and the story! I seem to be more excited putting the picture up than perfecting it for the last crop!

    Great point about the subtle detail as well Tabico, really means a lot to hear your feedback! :)

    ReplyDelete